15 People And Their Lazy Christmas Decorations Are Hilarious But Genius
Just in case you want to be a lazy panda this Christmas!
It is Christmas already and people all around the world have started decorating their houses meticulously. From thousands of fairy lights hung on rooftops to beautifully decorated Christmas trees and backyards, everyone is busy giving their best. While there are people who are busy decorating their heart out, there are the ones who are finding out new ways to lazy Christmas decorations.There are people who are too lazy to get up and put up a lot of decoration and for them little goes a long way. We have collected a couple of pictures to give you the laziest ways to decorate your house for the season.
Here are 15 people and their lazy decorations that will crack you up.
1. Well, he hates decorating, hence, this.
A grinch stealing lights isn’t a bad idea, after all.
2. This one in a million lazy Christmas decoration won’t amuse you any less.
Makes complete sense, anyways.
3. Because Simplicity is the best.
Better be straightforward!
4. Because right after Halloween, it’s time to be jolly. 5. Asking the kid to decorate the house while you are out.
Hehe… Well, the kid definitely has a great sense of humor.
6. Because why not some hospital reindeers. 7. Put up a Christmas tree, they said. That’s exactly what I did.
The size doesn’t count, right?
8. A last minute Christmas decoration.
This isn’t a bad idea.
9. That’s a life hack, lady. Lifehack!
So, she asked her boyfriend to clean up the house last year, this is what she found this year for Christmas.
10. They say DIY, that’s what this is; reusing Halloween decorations.
Well, the shoe fits!
11. Because it’s a Christmas in Australia. 12. A Ghetto Christmas. 13. It’s the thought and the belief that matters. Isn’t it? 14. Now, that’s a different level of lazy.15. Because everyone’s too lazy for Christmas decorations.