Christmas is a time for miracles and for kids all around the world, Santa Claus is someone who makes all their dreams come true. And this is a case, nit just for kids but for adults too. While everyone eagerly waits for Santa to climb up the house and drop the most awaited gifts down the chimney in the midnight, these kids have the coziest letters for Santa.
Here’s what the kids wrote for Santa and the letters are the sweetest.
1. Looks like daddy is Santa’s secretary.
And he carries the lists with him.
2. Just in case I run out of battery, bring presents in full.
Because I don’t want to run to the market for the batteries.
3. Oh, no! He isn’t fat. It’s because he keeps all his presents there.
And I am a generous kid.
4. And oh, for me too!
Yes, a pony, that’s all.
5. OMG! In that case, we all need 53 billion dollars. 6. Because, Mr. Claus, You are cute. XX, Sarah. 7. All I want for Christmas is a stuffed chicken. 8. Woah! Now that’s a versatile personality. 9. This is a ‘grate ideea.’
And I hope you spread peace, Santa.
10. This one will definitely receive nothing. 11.Saint of children must be a tech-savvy. 12. This was a pretty clear list. 13. That’s all Sophie wants! 14. The sincerest kid ever. 15. ‘King of North,’ you mean this letter is not for Santa? Hmmm…
Did your kids write a letter too? If they did, share them with us.